Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

OMG My First Blog Award!!!!!!

WOW!!! My first blog award! I am so surprised by this I am near tears! Thanks so much Chrissy((hugs)). I absolutely adore your tuts. You all have to check out her awesome talent at work at
cmcbrokenlight.blogspot. Thanks so much to Faith talking me into writing tuts. And Thanks so much for checking out what I love to do in my spare time.
Award Info:
My Blog has Attitude Award.
In order to qualify for the $5.00 Digi's with Attitude! gift certificate.
You must state 3 things that make you different from everyone else and you must nominate 5 blogs.
You must display the blog award badge above in the sidebar and link it back to Digi's with Attitude Blog.
If you have been awarded the "I got Attitude! Blog Award" and you have followed all the steps please email dwacblog@live.com to claim your Gift Certificate. Include your full name and your blog name. Only one Gift Certificate per person & blog please. Gift Certificates will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt on a business day via a reply to the email received.
These are the blogs I nominate:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.